Kennedy’s Lagna is Kanya. His Moon is in Simha and in the
nakshatra of Venus, which is why at birth he got the balance of Venus of three years and three months.
Planets and Lagna – Lagna is Kanya whose lord is Mercury. Where
placed and who is the lord of that house?
1. Mercury is placed in the eighth house. Count thus
(a) The first lord (the lagna is Mercury) the lord of lagna. Counted
from Kanya, (1st house), Tula (2nd house), Vrishchika (3rd house), Dhanu (4th house), Makar (5th house), Kumbha
(6th house), Meena (7th house) and Mesha (8th house).
2. The second lord (lord of Tula) is Venus and is placed in the ninth
3. The third lord (lord of Vrishchika) is Mars and is placed in the
4. The fourth lord (lord of Dhanu) is Jupiter placed in the ninth
5. The fifth lord (lord of Makar) is Saturn placed in the eleventh
6. The sixth lord (lord of Kumbha) is Saturn placed in the eleventh
7. The seventh lord (lord of Meena) is Jupiter placed in the ninth
8. The eighth lord (lord of Mesha) is placed in his own house in the
9. The ninth lord (Venus) is in Vrisha in the ninth house and also
his own house.
10. The tenth lord (lord of Mithuna) Mercury is placed in the eighth
11. The eleventh lord (lord of Karka) is in the twelfth
12. The twelfth lord (lord of Simha) Sun is placed in the ninth
The Memory tablet you must apply is P.A.C. In this description we
have only shown how "P" is to be used.
A – (Aspect or Aspects)
Now remember that A is the middle part of
the Memory Tablet PAC. Here, remember always, A means aspect or aspects. Remember then to analyse full normal aspects (7th) and the three
special aspects of Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
Through these aspects, (very special to Hindu astrology
and very extraordinary) many hidden stories of a horoscope get revealed.
Now continue with the horoscope of John F Kennedy by
The second part of the Memory Tablet P.A.C. is aspect. Now analyse
these aspects house and planet.
1. The first house (Kanya) or the Lagna receives the third aspect of
Saturn and the fifth aspect of Jupiter. But there is no planet in the Lagna.
2. The second house (Tula) has no planet but receives the seventh
aspects of both Mars and Mercury.
3. The third house (Vrishchika) has no planet but receives the
seventh aspects of Sun, Jupiter and Venus and also the eighth aspect of Mars.
4. The fourth house (Dhanu) has Rahu in it but receives no aspects.
(Ketu’s aspect is not considered. At any rate, I do not.)
5. The fifth house (Makar) has no planet but receives the seventh
aspect of Saturn and Jupiter.
6. The sixth house has no planet but receives the aspect of
7. The seventh house has no planet and no aspect.
8. The eight house has Mars and Mercury and receives the aspect of
9. The ninth house (Vrisha) has Sun, Jupiter and Venus but no aspect
of any planet is there.
10. The tenth house has Ketu but does not receive any
aspect of any planet. (Rahu’s aspect is not counted generally)
11. The eleventh house has Saturn and receives the fourth
aspect of Mars from Mesha.
12. The twelfth house has the Moon but receives no aspect
of any planet.
C – (Conjunction)
The third limb of the Memory Tablet is "C" or conjunction, which
means when a planet joins another planet in a house it is said to be conjunct with the planet.
1. Lagna – there is no planet and hence no conjunction.
2. The second house has no planet and no conjunction.
3. The third house has no planet and no conjunction.
4. The fourth house has Rahu but has no conjunction.
5. The fifth house has no planet and has no conjunction.
6. The sixth house has no planet and has no conjunction.
7. The seventh house has no planet and has no conjunction.
8. The eight house has Mercury conjunct with Mars.
9. The ninth house has three planets conjunct with each other Jupiter, Venus and
10. The tenth house has Ketu and there is no conjunction.
11. The eleventh house has Saturn and there is no conjunction.
12. The twelfth house has Moon and there is no conjunction.
Now take up your own horoscope or of anyone known to you and do a
Apply PAC without
Lets take another example horoscope (next
previous lesson course contents next lesson